Tempo Traveller (Mercedes Engine)
- Originally designed and produced by Mercedes Benz AG Germany as T1 Transporter, it is now manufactured in India by Force Motors as the Traveller.
- Monocoque body structure provides total safety and car like ride quality. CathodicElectrodepositionof primer coat ensures superior corrosion protection and enhances paint gloss retention.
- NVH re-engineered to deliver significant reduction in noise, vibrations & harshness in the passenger area.
- Ideally suitable for Inter &Intra city Travel.
- A good investment for Tours & Travels, Corporates, Airlines, Contractors etc.
- Greater safety on account of improved four piston front disc brakes and larger dis drum brakes in the rear.
- OPTIONAL FITMENTS :Air conditioning, Heater, Jack Knife Door (16+D Seating Configuration.)
- All Forward Facing High Back Seats & Clear Standup Height of 6 feet
- Wider wind screen for better visibility
- Attractive decals, clear lens head lamp & blinkers
The Traveller Variants now come with Anti-Lock braking System (ABS) with electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) for best in class safety. The ABS prevents wheels from locking when braking on a slippery or winding road. The EBD ensure break force distribution taking into account the load on each of the wheels and helps to shorten the stopping distance.
Book Your Tour Now